You can cancel a service by completing the cancellation form in your Client Area. You will also need to disable any automatic payment subscription you might have in your payment account.
Step 01: Submit a Cancellation Request
- Go to Client Area Menu > Services > My Services.
- Click on the service (not on the domain name) to go to the service details page.
- Click "Request Cancellation" from the left sidebar.
- Enter a reason for the cancellation.
Please let us know if anything on our part inclined you to cancel the service so that we can try and improve.
- Select a Cancellation Type - "Immediate" or "End of Billing Period".
- Click "Request Cancellation" from the bottom of the page.
Step 02: Disable Automatic Payment
If you have an automatic payment subscription, you need to disable it separately.
Please refer to this step-by-step guide to disable automatic payment:
How to disable an automatic payment?